Trading software

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday's bets

I could do with a nice-priced winner on the favourites strategy - the profit is down to €141 to a ten euro stake. So far, I've had 39 winners from 81 bets but I'm in a bit of a sticky patch of the moment so hopefully I can get out of it.

I've one for today - 3.15 Southwell, Nazreef.
Best on AW, winning couple of handicaps around 1m last spring in headgear. Folded tamely last 2 starts but is 4 from 4 around here (all at 1m).

***

On the S&P, there's a nice gap opening so that could be one to trade - I'll see where it is around 11.30 and go from there.

***

In the football, Celtic take on Juventus tonight. It's times like this I wish I was having a few pints with the lads but I'll stick it out and stay on the dry. It's a huge achievement to get this far and while Juventus are just a shade odds-on, I think it could be closer than the market suggests. The crowd will play a big part as usual and it's a hard place for a team to come and play in.  Looking forward to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment