Trading software

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday

The betting bank took a bit of a hammering yesterday - Nacarat was disappointing but just couldn't recover from that blunder mid way. The favs strategy has also took a hit lately so I hope that picks up. There's one on that today, see below.

On a positive note, the financial trading has been going well lately and I've increased my bank by 20% since November. This is a great return although the stakes have not been huge. I'm being very selective and mostly trading the S&P500 at the moment. I have about one trade a week on average and so far it is paying off. I'll try to keep building that bank although I'm acutely aware that a bad run can quickly wipe away any gains.

2.10 Fontwell - Seebright
Dual bumper winner, including in the mud at Chepstow last month, and off mark at first time of asking in this sphere at Wetherby over this trip 4 weeks later. Open to more improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment