Trading software

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday's Irish Independent article

Hi folks,

Just back from a workout with Urban Fitness - it was my second time going down there and it was very though although I think I was a bit better than the last time. Doing things like circuit training and TRX is quite different than going running on your own as there are people around to keep you motivated. Delighted I went though and feel good for the day,

Yesterday, my S&P500 gap trade finally hit my profit target. That was a real roller-coaster (see yesterday's post) but the index rallied back again yesterday and closed around 1515. Hitherto, it's been quite easy to trade for the bulls but Thursday and Friday certainly threw a spanner in the works. But a profit was made so job done.

Yesterday's favourite strategy selection Problema Tic took a right drift in the betting and went off at 9.34. The drift said it all and I knew my fate at the off. I've one on that today, 2.40 Kempton, Molotof:

Grade 2 winner over hurdles at Ascot (2m) in December 2011. Made hard work of scoring on chase debut at Taunton but better than ever when scoring at Warwick last time, and leading player.

In the handicaps, Billy Cuckoo looks a few pounds ahead of the handicapper and could be worth backing as an e/w bet to nothing at 4.40 Newcastle.

I also have a few bets for the Irish Independent today, see below.

Enjoy the day,

Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment