Trading software

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flemenstar & Cheltenham 2013

Well, I have to eat humble pie and admit that Sir Des Champs was the better horse yesterday. I had worries about the trip for Flemenstar and it was confirmed beyond doubt yesterday that he doesn't stay 3m. Where next for Cheltenham? I think the Gold Cup would be a mad choice at this stage so it will probably be the Ryanair or maybe even the Champion Chase at 2m?

Anyway, for now, I'm looking forward to the rugby match (see yesterday's post). I'm still off the gargle so I don't know whether to go to the pub and have a coke to watch it for a bit of atmosphere or just watch it at home. Times like this are testing when you are off it! I'm full of aches and pains from yesterday's workout which is a good thing I guess.

I've a couple of racing bets today - Naas has been abandoned but on the favs strategy, I've Puffin Billy at Exeter (2.30):

Has created a striking impression when winning all 4 career starts (first 2 bumpers), readily landing small-field Ascot Grade 2 just before Christmas. Looks a top prospect.

In the handicaps an hour later, Rout Et Blanc looks well-in under a penalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment