Trading software

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 Champion Hurdle Betting

Very sad news yesterday that Darlan's fall turned out to be fatal. He had huge potential and I'm sure it's devastating news for McManus and Nicky Henderson. Hate to see these things happen.

Still though, the world keeps spinning and the Champion Hurdle market had to adjust accordingly. I swore this year I wouldn't have an ante-post bet although I've been tempted to back Hurricane Fly at certain stages. He's in to 7/4 now which is a small bit on the short side for me but come race-day, I may see it differently. I lost a fortune on 'the fly' last year so perhaps I'm being a little over-cautious but once bitten, twice shy and all that.

A win yesterday on the favs strategy but the handicap bet unseated his rider. I've one bet today on the favs strategy but once again it is odds-on.

1.30 Market Rasen - Bordoni
Best of these on the Flat and promising hurdles debut at Warwick. In full control when running out at Ludlow next time and can make amends.

No comments:

Post a Comment