Trading software

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Alan Rich trading course

I'm going to a trading course today run by Marketspreads and given by Alan Rich:

http://www.alanrichtrading.com/

He's quite well known and has a good CV so I'm hoping I come away with a few bits of info or a few light bulb moments. Today's course is mostly about swing trading which is not something I do much of, so I'm looking forward to learning something new hopefully.

A win yesterday at 2.1 with Jupiter Rex was welcome on the horses - I've one bet on that favs strategy today:

3.00 Leicester - Franklin RooseveltBlinkered (back on) when winning handicap hurdle last spring for Warren Greatrex. Off the mark over fences with easy win at Southwell last week and sure to go well again under a penalty.

On the handicaps, No Way Hozay looks a few lbs well in under a penalty at Catterick (4.50).

Sorry for the short write up but I'm off out to the course - I'll report back tomorrow.

Enjoy the day,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment