Trading software

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday

Morning all,

Not the best day on Saturday from a betting point of view although my double with Captain Conan and Dublin came up so that was a welcome few bob. I actually went into Croke Park to watch the Dublin match with my daughter. Fair play to the GAA, the tickets for adults were thirteen quid and a fiver for the kids. She enjoyed it loads and she understood it a bit more this time as she is now playing Gaelic Football in school. In fact, we went out to the field yesterday for a kickabout as I had bought her new gloves recently - It's a hell of a long time since I played football but I still scored a few nice points and the dream of getting a call up is still there! Seriously though, some good performances from the Dublin players and a good start to the league.

On the racing, there's one bet on the favourites strategy but it's currently priced around 1/2 so nothing to get excited about. Here's Timeform's comment:

1.20 Doncaster - Utopie des Bordes
255,000 purchase after winning 2¾m Grade 1 chase in France in November from Fago (impressive winner for Paul Nicholls last month). Holds plenty of Festival entries and should be very hard to beat.

In the handicaps, Mujamead is an interesting one in the 4.05 at Doncaster and could be worth backing each-way. He won on Thursday but doesn't get a penalty and runs off his mark of 90. The jockey also claims a few pounds so he could be well-in.

My daughter and I at Croke Park:


No comments:

Post a Comment