Trading software

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday's trades

A busy enough day today.

Yesterday, my Betfair balance showed a profit of one point but my records for this show a one point loss. This is because Six Of Clubs is down on the Betfair/Timeform site as trading at 4.5 in-running (which is not quite 50% of its SP). However, I had €20 matched below 4.5 (had some at 4.3 from memory).

Someone said that they only record its low if £100 has been matched at that price. So that means it would not record my €20 matched as an in-running low.

While I've recorded this (and others) as losers for my records this time, from now on I'm going to record exactly what actually happened with my own account from Betfair, just to be more accurate.

Elsewhere, the Scottish National takes place today. I've an article in the Indo about that:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/horse-racing/benny-may-be-ayr-apparent-3087826.html

Went with Benny Be Good each-way, although like Aintree, it's not a race for heavy punting. Best of luck with your betting/trading today.

Today's inplay trades:


No comments:

Post a Comment