Trading software

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fighting back?

I haven't mentioned the form study bets in a while but I'm still getting up early each morning and going through the form and trying to pick some good bets. At one point, it was around 30pts ahead and had a fantastic start. Then it all went arseways and dropped down to about 4pts profit. It's picked up again and I'm now around 15pts profit (see chart).  Not where I thought I'd be after around 250 bets but that's the way the cookie crumbles. At least it's not in the red I suppose and I'm looking forward to seeing how I perform when the flat season kicks in proper .

Two from two on the inplay trades yesterday so I'm happy with that. I've a few for today, pictured below the chart. 

Best of luck with your betting/trading today.




No comments:

Post a Comment