Trading software

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Got my comeuppance

Done some trading yesterday and it wasn't going so well. Perhaps my mind wasn't on the job following some bad results or deep down I was doing some loss chasing - but whatever the reason, I committed a cardinal sin and let one of my trades go in-running with a big liability.

I'm raging with myself for doing it. It just goes to show that no matter how experienced you are, you are still susceptible to moments of madness.  

Unless you have  a clear strategy (like my inplay trades), going in-running is out and out gambling and I know deep down that it's Russian roulette.  Well the bullet was in my chamber yesterday and my account is now three and a half ton lighter. €361.05 to be exact:


Really pissed off with myself as I've been having a good few months and this was a stupid thing to do. That's what happens when you play games and I have to take it like a man I guess!


Just two bets for the inplay trading strategy for today. Best of luck with your betting/trading:


No comments:

Post a Comment