Trading software

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday

I've no tradtional back bets today but I'm going to take a keen eye on today's racing. While I won't have a bet, I'm looking forward to watching what should be a fairly straightforward win for Dermot Weld's Famous Name at Leopardstown this afternoon and his loss on heavy ground last time out can be overlooked. He's actually seven now and still going strong.

***

As regards the inplay trades, it's a busy day on them altough they have been going terrible of late. They are still well in profit but it's become a bit of a rollercoaster of late which is not something I like. Hopefully, I can get back on track altough the more losers you have, the more you start to doubt your ability to pick them. This compounds the negativity and makes the whole thing more difficult. Sure we'll see where today takes us anyway:


***

I've also got a couple of dutch bets today. Very very early days on that but so far so good:


Dutch bets: 11
Wins: 7
Strike rate: 63.64 %
Profit to a €10 (overall) stake: €81.70
ROI: 74.27 %


As mentioned, I'm going to trial this over 100 bets and then I may kick on with bigger stakes if successful.

***

The book I'm writing about trading is going OK and I hope to get another chapter done today. If I get it done, that brings me to about half way which is pretty much my target for early May.

Speaking of books, I came across this one which I found kinda funny in a sad sort of way!






Anyway, best of luck with your betting and trading today.





No comments:

Post a Comment