Trading software

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Katie Taylor to win silver Olympic medal

Hopefully!

Taylor beat Mavzuna Chorieva of Tajikistan handy enough before so fingers crossed for her this afternoon. I must admit, I had to google Tajikistan - it's amazing how you hear so little about certain countries in the media etc:



Anyhow, Taylor has already done us proud as did Michael Conlan last night.

*** 

On the financial trading, I've been stopped out of my open positions - some for a loss. It was probably a bit of a gamble to be trading near the end of last week with a few crucial meetings on but interestingly, it was the FOREX trades that netted me profit with the commodities and the Indices trades losers. FOREX is something I want to do more of and I'm still very much learning the ropes.

***

Two formstudy bets today, Timeform comments below:

3.20 Brighton - Rising Legend
Hasn't looked especially progressive, but placed all 4 starts to date, achieving decent level of form in the process. Shaped as though return to this trip would suit when runner-up over 6f last time.

5.35 Sligo - Strapless
Cheaply bought sister to Irish 1m winner Miracle Cure, by Whipper out of an Irish maiden. Placed all 5 starts in maidens, and though not at best last twice she sets the standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment