Trading software

Friday, August 10, 2012

EUR/GBP trading

I'll keep this short as I've been up since 6.30am and it's now heading for one in the morning so it's been a hell of a long day.

Fantastic win for Katie Taylor, she's an inspiration to us all and a great role model.


Forgot to mention yesterday that I sold the Euro against the Pound at 0.7882. Only used pennies as my stake as it's something new I'm working on which means my profit thus far is paltry at less than a fiver but again, it's a new strategy on working on so I'm more or less paper trading for now:



Unlucky with the form study bet, Smart Daisy K, which traded around 1/10 in-running but still got beat. I've two for Friday - but you won't be getting rich on these and both are odds-on:

2.20 Lingfield - Hairy Rocket
Showed good speed to score on debut at Windsor, and best effort when third in Queen Mary at Royal Ascot. Disappointed in Chantilly Group 3 last time, but should bounce back here.

3.00 Musselburgh - Liber
Easy maiden winner at Carlisle (5f) in May and held form since, most recently when landing a minor event at Bath with plenty in hand. Hard to envisage defeat here on that evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment