Trading software

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday's bets

It looks like there may be some limited financial trading in the U.S. today although I don't think I'll go near the financials again today with so much uncertainty about.

In the racing, I've one form study bet and one handicap bet. For the form study betting, Tropics looks the one to beat in the 6.35 at Kempton but will probably be odds-on. Ran very well when second in two maidens so far and it shouldn't be long before it gets off the mark. In the handicaps, Marshim (3.25 Punch) looks to be a pound or two light and can be backed around 7/2. 

***

On a non-related note, I continue with my psychology course in Trinity tonight. This is week four and I'm enjoying it a lot. It makes for a long day on Wednesday but it's worth it .

As regards the book I'm writing about trading, I've fallen behind with that so I've made it a priority and it's first on the list of projects to work on to get completed. I'd love to have it done before Christmas. 

Best of luck with what you do today, 

Wayne.


No comments:

Post a Comment