Trading software

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday

Couldn't find any bets today on the horses so I'm leaving them alone. I hope to get some trading done on Betfair over the weekend - it's been ages since I did some and I've really gotten out of the swing of it. I've just been so busy lately but I need to make time.

On the financial trading, I've done the gap trade on both the S&P and the Dow but I'm being a bit cautious with my stakes as I always find the upside gap harder to close.

I mentioned on these pages that I was hoping to run the Dublin marathon at the end of this month. Well, I logged on to pay this morning - and they are finished taking applications :-(

Really disappointed about that. Not sure whether to wait until next year or try to find another marathon in the meantime.


Anyway, off out so best of luck with what you do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment