Trading software

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday

Morning all,

We are well and truly in the mixed month of October with national hunt action today at Cheltenham, and the Champion Stakes tomorrow on the flat at Ascot.

Can't make up my mind if I'm having a bet today or not - I quite like the look of Sivola De Sivola (3.20 Cheltenham) as an each-way bet today as he doesn't seem too high in the ratings for a handicap and I'd expect more to come before the handicapper has a grasp on him. However, I was hoping for at least 8/1. The current price is around 6/1 which seems a little short. I'll keep an eye on the market and decide later.

My gold hasn't worked out just yet and may hit its stop loss - didn't risk a huge amount but it's disappointing nonetheless. We'll see what today brings.

Best of luck with your trading and betting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment