Trading software

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's bets

Just the one bet today on the handicaps, Mwaleshi in the 2.10 at Carlisle. Currently trades around 9/5 which seems ok - very convincing at Kelso the other day and comes back quick enough with a penalty - I reckon the penalty is not as much as the handicapper would give and another big run is expected.

On the financial trading, I've still open positions on the S&P500 and the Dow and both are around breakeven at the moment.

Hoping to get some Betfair trading done later if I get the chance - want to try out that Advanced Cymatic Trading bot - although I also want to get out for the Ireland match later so I'll see how it goes. Ireland are around 8/1 for the win and 7/2 for the draw. I don't think we'll do much but hey, ye have to hope for the best:


No comments:

Post a Comment