Trading software

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday's bets

A frustrating start to the morning on the phone to o2 so I'm a bit behind schedule. Basically, the dropped my upgrade from platinum to gold for no reason. Spent ages on the phone going around in circles so when I asked them to put it in plain English in an email, they eventually gave me my platinum upgrade back. These companies really frustrate me - I've had the same old iPhone 3 for two years - they were all nice to me when it was time to renew my contract a couple of months ago but when I go looking for a new phone, it's a different bloody story.  I digress.

Two form study bets today, here's Timeform's comments:

4.20 Towc - Hit The Switch
Really benefited for move to this yard, fending off a well-handicapped rival at Bangor prior to taking massive step forward when adding to that at Sedgefield. Clearly ahead of the assessor.


7.00 Kemp - Syrenka
Most encouraging start when a keeping-on fourth in a 7f minor event at Newbury last month. Sure to have learnt plenty from that and tough to beat having sights lowered here.


In the handicaps, Royale Knight is worth a punt (4.50 Towc) and looks ahead of the handicap off the same winning mark as Saturday.


Haven't had time to look at the financial markets because of the phone call to o2.

On another note, I'm starting my evening course in psychology in Trinity College tonight - looking forward to it very much. 

Best of luck with your trading and betting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment