Trading software

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday's bets, silver trading

Horrible, horrible weather out there - be careful with your bets, the ground is pretty dodgy in a lot of places.

I've a couple of form study bets today - here's Timeform's comments. The latter will be short but the first should be odds-against:

3.25 DownP - Faustina Pius
Has gradually made up in to a fair sort, upping her game when runner-up in a 2m novice at Galway in July. Race not run to suit when below best last time and worth another chance.

1.30 Good - Pythagorean
Placed both starts in 7f Newbury maidens in recent months, still appearing to need experience when going down by only a head to Related last time. The one to beat in a first-time hood.

***

On the financial markets, I've a few open positions all of which are short (sell), so I was pleased to see a bit of a drop in most markets overnight, partly due to Spain looking dodgy again. As you can see, the only trade that is not in profit is Silver:



Silver has proven to be very difficult to trade - I made a fair bit off gold over the years but silver has an absolute mind of its own and can be quite volatile. OK, so I'm not in the red by much on it but from memory, I don't think I've made a penny from it yet. Might scratch it from the list of products to trade soon. But at the moment, I'm OK with my other trades and could cash out for about 93 quid if I wanted.

Best of luck with your trading and betting today.


No comments:

Post a Comment