Trading software

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

All Ireland Football Championship 2012 betting

I got a Hill16 ticket for Sundays Dublin v Mayo all-Ireland semi final and was gutted to see the Dubs go out. What a mad sort of a match - we were ten points down at one stage but eventually got it back to two down. Nearly scored a goal, which would have been incredible, but in the end Mayo deserved their win.

I think there are more negatives than positives for both sides though. How on earth did Dublin fall so far behind? They were playing catch-up all through the second half and you'd have to think that they may have won had they been a bit less lazy in the first half. I don't know if it's a cockyness thing with Dublin - "Ah sure, we are the champions, we'll catch up".

For Mayo, they had a terrible second half. I'm sure they are delighted to get through but they got out of jail, that's for sure. To be honest, you'd have to say it's Donegal's all-Ireland based on all known form. On balance, Donegal's price of 15/8 on looks about right.

Actually, as I write this, I'm just hearing news that Dublin manager Gilroy is set to step aside:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/gilroy-set-to-call-time-with-dubs-as-gavin-moves-into-favourite-spot-3217915.html

In the horse racing, I've two form study bets for today - here's Timeform's comments:

2.15 Killarney - Purple
Proving frustrating, beaten at odds on returning from 6 weeks off in 1½m Tipperary maiden last month, having run of race. Hopes rest on fitting of cheekpieces now.

1.40 Musselburgh - Done Dreaming
Well backed when winning 5f 5-runner maiden at Ayr at the end of July. Disappointing when favourite for Thirsk claimer since but this even weaker and probably worth another chance.

With regard to the financial trading, I've opened up a second sell trade on the FTSE 100. I already have a trade open on that which is in profit but I've added to it based on a moving average strategy which I read in a book called Big Money, Little Effort:



I also have an open trade on the Dax (sell) which is a loser at the moment, and I've just bought the Dow and that's just popped into profit a few minutes ago:



Best of luck with your trading and betting today,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment