Trading software

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nice day

I was going to go to the Curragh for the Irish Derby, then I was going to go to Croke Park for the Dublin match - but in the end, I stayed back and spent the day on the beach with the family. It was a lovely day in Dublin so I decided to enjoy it. I still love the view over Killiney, not matter how often I see it:





I only live a few minutes walk from the beach and feel lucky to do so.

Anyhow, I listened to the radio while on the beach and was delighted with the Irish Derby result. I had tipped Treasure Beach in yesterday's Irish Independent and those around me on the beach must have thought I was nuts when I started shouting loudly at the radio as the race progressed:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/horse-racing/treasure-has-hidden-appeal-2805702.html

Then the Dublin/Kildare match came on - I had backed Dublin but knew it would be tight. I've yet to watch the highlights but it seemed like a real nailbiter with the Dubs winning by a point.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment