Trading software

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sold

Finally sold the remaining gold I had in my market spreads account today. Pretty pleased with myself as the closed deal adds around €250 to that account. So all in all, I've had a pretty good time with Gold in the past couple of weeks between my two accounts.

This week's market spreads profit is pretty good considering my stakes on each trade were around the 20cent mark. But when the prices are moving in .10 ticks, a big move either way can be worth hundreds in profit or loss.


Got myself a book about currency trading but at the moment, it all still scares the life out of me. I'll see how I feel after I read the book but so far, I haven't tried to trade it.

Still reading as much as I can about trading - I must do some more book reviews if I get time.


Market Spreads Profit/Loss for the past 7 days:

No comments:

Post a Comment