Trading software

Monday, December 13, 2010

The simple things

I'm off out later to have a pint or two and watch the United/Arsenal match. Have to say I'm really looking forward to relaxing - sometimes it's the simple things in life that provide the most pleasure.

I'm not a huge football fan but I like a punt on it now and then and put up a double in the Irish Independent on Saturday:

Tingle Creek - Master Minded
Utd v Arsenal - Both teams to score

Master Minded is in the bag and with Chelsea only drawing at the weekend, this could be a cracking match at the top - so hopefully I get at least one goal from each team.

Regarding the trading on Betfair, I was pleased to make €73 quid today as I was also trying to study some commodities for the Market Spreads competition and wasn't fully involved in all the racing markets. I even managed a clean sweep on the 12 races that I did trade so that feels good.

I've one or two things left to do and then it's out for a pint - hopefully I'll catch most of the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment