Trading software

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, wanted to spend as much time as possible with the family over the Christmas before we get back to normal next week.

Had a nice peaceful Christmas - my daughter wanted a camera of Santa Claus which was a nice gift as she is quite creative.

Racing wise, I didn't do too well at Leopardstown although I had a couple of good days out and enjoyed some time with friends which is important to me as I've had a busy year .

There's a few days left of the Christmas season so I'm going to enjoy what little time I have off before easing back into things next week.

I'm not really one for making resolutions but there are a few things I want to accomplish in 2012 and I think I'll post them up over the next few days.

Anyhow, Happy Christmas/New Year to all and best of luck with your betting. As my old man used to say;

May the blessings of Jesus hop off ye.




No comments:

Post a Comment