Trading software

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good and bad, but mostly good

Claimed your free €30/£25 bet yet?  If not, why not? Click here for more.  


Well, the bad news is that the form study thingy is still going through a rocky patch - getting a load of horses go very short in-running only to get beaten which is making me think harder about some sort of laying off strategy. I'll keep plugging away with small bits of cash and record everything along the way though.

The good news is that I had another very good day for my newspaper column including an 8/1 winner Tatenen. The tissue price of 25/1 when I wrote the article yesterday morning was way off but he opened high enough before some big-ish on-course gambles pushed his price into 8s.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/hoping-for-perfect-birthday-gift-2995826.html

Well chuffed with that - it's my mam's 65th birthday this weekend so it's good to get a couple of bob up for that.

Thanks Tatenen!



Click here to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment