Trading software

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Nag Standing Competition

I've been thinking about this for a while. I might put up say, €100 for the winner and maybe €50 for the runner up. I hope to have it free but prizemoney would be generated from people signing up to Betfair through my link.

Will have to think about it more.

It would be run similar to a last man standing competition in the football. Each week, you pick a horse and if it wins, you get through to the next round. Eventually, there's only one person left.

Perhaps it would be best if the horse had to place only as it would be difficult to get horses to win only.

Could be a bit of fun if it's free, and the sign-ups could generate much needed revenue for the site as it costs quite a bit of time and money to run.

Any thoughts, let me know but I'll get back with details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment