Trading software

Saturday, February 6, 2010

22.0 Winner on a rollercoaster day

For most punters, Saturday is their busiest day of the week and I had a right roller coaster ride today. My selections in the Irish Independent didn't do so well which was dissappointing although the column still shows a reasonable profit for 2010.

I had a sizeable bet on Ireland -20pts in the Rugby and when they were trading at 1.08, I was counting my money. Unfortunately, the second half was very poor and while I'm glad to see the Irish win, it was less than impressive and not enough to cover my bet.

Then, along comes Gidam Gidam at Doncaster which was a selection today on Wayne Bailey Racing . He hit 90.0 in running but battled back to make it a great day for me as I'd backed him at 22.0.

A real rollercoaster of a day. Off to Leopardstown tomorrow so fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment