Trading software

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glasgow Celtic v Spartak Moscow

Hi folks,

Not many opportunities today - can't find much on the racing and the it's the same on the financials. The favourites strategy has one bet but Doyly Carte (2.20 Catt) is as short as 4/11 so there's hardly any point in putting it up.

I have my psychology course later but I hope to get out in time to catch most of the Celtic match. I reckon they can beat Spartak Moscow but they are still relying on another match too - Celtic have to better Benfica's score against Barcelona. Again, you'd have to say that's entirely possible but you never can be sure in football.

I've had a good few fantastic times in Parkhead over the years - I'd say it would be an amazing night tonight if they qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League. 


No comments:

Post a Comment