Trading software

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kit Kat time

Summer holidays are here and it's time to take a break.



This year, we are staying in Ireland on holidays so here's hoping the weather holds up. I've a few days of work left and I'll have an article to do for the Indo this weekend but then we are heading to Kilkee with family and friends. Can't wait - even though we are not doing anything extravagant, it's going to be great to take some time out to relax. We will have the cars with us so if it pisses rain, we can always head to places like Galway and Limerick for stuff to do other than the beach.

 As I say, I've some bits and pieces to do before I got but I'll be taking a break from the daily racing and trading from now so this will probably be my last post for a fortnight or so.

With regard to the running, I'm hoping to do 20K today when the missus gets back from work. I often download some non-fiction audiobooks to listen to while I'm running and I find this a great way to take my mind off the exercise and also educate myself a little while I'm at it. 

Ciao!

Kilkee horse-shoe shaped beach:




No comments:

Post a Comment