Trading software

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cheltenham 2014: The Chapion Hurdle

Morning folks, I've just been working on a magazine for the Cheltenham Festival and at the end, they want me to come up with a bet for each day. The Champion Hurdle is definitely the race of the festival but it's also the one where I found it difficult to nail my colours to the mast. Eventually, I've come down on the side of Nigel Twiston-Davies' The New One, who lost nothing in defeat last time out. However, I'll be kicking myself in a way if Hurricane Fly wins - I absolutely love this horse and have seen him race at Leopardstown many times. Willie Mullins reckons he could be better than ever - a scary thought! I could always chicken out I suppose and Dutch the both of them but the race is an absolute craker so let's hope it lives up to its billing.

The New One:


No comments:

Post a Comment