Trading software

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rollercoaster


One of those days today!

Made a loss of less than a fiver and you might think I'd be disappointed with that but I'm actually happy. Wasn't trading today - just traditional backing and laying, a good deal of which was in the place markets again. The reason I'm happy is that at one stage I was down nearly 100 quid and I thought it was only going to get worse - but it picked up in the second half of the day and I somehow got out alive:

Had it not been for one of my bets in the non-place markets, I would have actually made a profit today:





Overall though, I'm really warming to the place markets and while I don't want to count my chickens, I'm beginning to churn a profit at them. I've 217 bets under the belt in the place markets, mostly lays. I'm using a €20 liability on each bet and the profit at the moment is about 18pts, which equates to €357 in real terms.

Again, I'm around the block long enough to realise that it could be just a winning streak but I'll keep at it and please God it will continue to pay:




No comments:

Post a Comment